PM Kisan beneficiary list: In an agricultural country like India, both the farmers and the farming hold a very significant role in feeding the whole Nation. Various states produce various products through farming. Around 70 percent of the total rural population of India depends on agriculture as its primary source of economy, employment, and food production. More than half of the country solely depends on farmers and agriculture for its sustenance.
Farmers also play an important role in the Nation’s GDP. But, our farmers are still deprived of the basic amenities and facilities. Most of the farmers don’t have the required tools for farming. Some don’t even hold the land for farming and thus work on a daily wage for the landholding farmers. Apart from all this, financial crises remain a major problem among all the farmers.
Due to this a large number of farmers used to commit suicide in past years. To deal with it, the Central Government has now launched several schemes to provide aid to farmers. One such scheme, the PM KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) Scheme, was started by the government to provide financial help to farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will get a fixed amount of money which can be used by them for buying better tools for agricultural activities.
The money is directly credited to the bank accounts of farmers. The government credits the money in multiple installments. Let’s read more about the PM Kisan scheme and PM Kisan Beneficiary List in this article and understand one of the significant schemes.
PM Kisan beneficiary list
Under the PM Kisan, an amount of Rs 2000 is credited thrice a year to the farmer’s bank account. This financial aid is credited every four months. In a year, a farmer gets a total sum of Rs 6000 under this scheme. It should be noted that only eligible farmers are counted as beneficiaries of the PM Kisan scheme. Recently on 17 October 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi transferred the 14th installment of PM Kisan to the beneficiaries. The PM Kisan scheme was launched in February 2019.
Since then more than Rs 2 lakh crores has been credited to all the beneficiaries. Farmers can now check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List online. They have to visit the official website of the scheme and submit the necessary details to check the list.
PM Kisan beneficiary list- Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi)|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Regulating Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance to farmers|
|Total number of installments||14|
|Official Website||Click here|
PM Kisan 14th Installment Beneficiary list
The PM Kisan scheme is considered one of the most important schemes for farmers. The beneficiaries of this scheme get an annual assistance fund of Rs 6000. This amount is directly credited to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each. Earlier, 11 installments have already been transferred to farmers.
The PM 14th Installment was transferred In a two-day Kisan Samman Sammelan held in Delhi, PM Narendra Modi transferred the 14th Installment of the PM Kisan scheme. Farmers can now check the PM Kisan 42th Installment Beneficiary list on the official website of the PM Kisan Scheme. Farmers can check their names and the beneficiary status in the PM Kisan 14th Installment Beneficiary List.
PM Kisan List Village Wise PDF
The 14th installment of the PM Kisan Beneficiary Scheme has already been transferred. Farmers can now download the PM Kisan List Village-wise PDF to check their names and beneficiary status. The village-wise beneficiary list can be downloaded from the official website of the PM Kisan scheme.
Farmers have to visit the official website of the PM Kisan scheme and then select the option to the Beneficiary List under the farmer’s corner. Now the farmers have to select their State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village. After selecting all the relevant details, the PM Kisan List Village-wise PDF can be seen on the screen.
PM Kisan benefits
The PM Kisan scheme was launched on 24 February 2022. It was launched to provide financial aid to farmers. The farmers who are beneficiaries of this scheme get an annual amount of Rs 6000. This scheme is extremely helpful for the farmers as it helps them in purchasing tools and equipment for different agricultural processes. This amount can be used in other domestic or personal works also. This scheme is an extraordinary step to counter the increasing cases of farmers’ suicide in the country.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmers can check their names in the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Yojana by following the simple steps given below.
- Farmers have to first visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme.
- Now, select the Beneficiary List tab under the Farmers corner option.
- A new page will open where you have to select your State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village. After selecting all the details, click on the ‘Get Report’ option.
- Now the list of beneficiaries will open on the screen. A beneficiary can search for his/her name in the list.
How to check the beneficiary status of the PM Kisan Yojana?
To check the PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status, farmers will either need their registration number or their mobile number. The beneficiary status can be checked online. Below given are the steps to check the PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status.
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Now visit the farmer’s corner on the homepage and click on the Beneficiary Status tab.
- After clicking on the beneficiary status tab, the farmer has to enter his registered mobile number and the captcha code. You can also use your registration number to check the beneficiary status.
- After entering all the details, click on get data to proceed.
- The current PM Kisan Beneficiary Status will open on the screen.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Online
PM Kisan Scheme has proved to be a very helpful Yojana for the farmers. It not just provides financial aid to farmers but also boosts their confidence. The money can be used to purchase new tools for farming. It also enhances agricultural processes. But to become a beneficiary of this scheme, a farmer has to first register himself. Farmers can complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Online. The online registration process can be completed in the following ways.
- Initially visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the homepage, visit the farmer’s corner and select ‘New Farmer Registration.
- Now an online registration form will open on the screen and the farmer has to fill it out.
- Select whether you are a rural farmer or an urban farmer.
- After selecting the type of farmer, enter your aadhar card number, mobile number, and State.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on ‘Get OTP’ to proceed.
- Now enter your personal details, bank details, and other information asked in the online registration form.
- After filling in all the details, your aadhar call will undergo an authentication process.
- After the successful authentication of the aadhar card, you have to enter details related to land and upload all the necessary documents.
- The registration process is completed and a confirmation message will display on the screen.
It should be noted that an eKYC Process is mandatory for all the beneficiaries who have enrolled in PM Kisan Yojana. The eKYC Process can be completed with the help of an aadhar card and a registered mobile number.
1. Who is eligible to get benefits under the pm Kisan scheme?
Farmers who have cultivated land are eligible for this scheme.
2. How many times the benefit will be given in a year?
The benefit will be provided thrice a year. A total sum of Rs 6000 will be given in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each.